left
Hey There : )
right
Blog
Planify Feed
End of saga for Dalmia-Seven Refractories JV
  • news
    End of saga for Dalmia-Seven Refractories JV

    21 July 2023

    The operations of Seven Refractories in Europe, India, and the US will be purchased by RHI Magnesita NV for EUR93 million (₹ 838 Cr.), the company said on Friday. This consists of a 49% stake in RHI Magnesita Seven Refractories Ltd., (formerly Dalmia Seven Refractories Ltd.). RHI had previously purchased out the remaining 51% of DBRL shareholding.