Login & Signup
Available in Depository:
Available for Investment:
Discover and get a complete analysis on AGS Transact Pre IPO - Management, Business Model, Financials, Growth, Valuations, Funding Rounds, News and get latest updates on AGS Transact Financial Statements.
Profit After Tax
Cashflow - Operations
Cashflow - Financing
Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Return On Equity
About AGS Transact
AGS Transact Technologies Limited has filed its DRHP on 18th August 2021. According to the DRHP the company is looking to raise INR 680 Cr from offer for sale of shares by their promoter. The company has set a price band of ₹166 - ₹175 per share.
19 Jan 2022 at
21 Jan 2022 at
Offer for Sale
₹ 680.00 Cr
Total IPO Size
₹ 680.00 Cr
₹ 166 - ₹ 175
AGS Transact Retail Subscription Status
AGS Transact Non-Institutional Subscription Status
|Funded By||Funding Amount||Funding Round||Fund Name|
|Kotak Special Situations Fund||₹ 350 Cr||1||Private Equity Round|
AGS Transact Subsidiaries
AGS Transact Business Model
AGS Transact Revenue Segmentation
AGS Transact Assets
Manufacturing and Warehouse facility:
AGS House, Navi Mumbai:
• AGS Transact Technologies became a Fortune India Next 500 Company; ranked 111 by revenue under Top Midsize Companies in 2019.
• AGS Transact Technologies was awarded ‘India’s Greatest Brands 2018-2019’ by AsiaOne Magazine.
• AGS Transact Technologies has won the award for its QR-Cash Solution under Technology - Category at 2nd edition BFSI InnoTribe Summit & Awards.
• AGS Transact Technologies bagged the National Enterprise Leadership Award 2021 in the category Best Use of Technology (Financial Services) for its solution AGS QR Cash.
• AGS Transact Technologies was recognized as The Economic Times 'Iconic Brands of India 2021'
AGS Transact Strengths
AGS Transact Shortcomings
AGS Transact Opportunities
AGS Transact Threats
Reg Office: 601-602, B-Wing, Trade World Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West) Mumbai, 400 013