Profit After Tax
Listed on Small Exchange
Cashflow - Operations
Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Return On Equity
· Earlier company was into real estate leasing business but as of now does not involved any business activity, it is investing its surplus funds in low risk instrument. while the company has been registered as a NBFC, it does not carry on investment activities as a business.
· Income earned by company from investment of surplus funds has been classified and disclosed under "other income".
· Other income comprises mainly income in the nature of dividend income, interest on bonds, ncd and corporate deposits etc., realised gain on sale of debt instruments / debt mutual funds and interest on bank deposits.
· The company was incorporated on 9th July 1980 under the companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Calcutta.
· Presently, the registered office of the company is situated in New Delhi.
· Camac commercial company limited is listed on the calcutta stock exchange limited.
Listed on Calcutta stock exchange.
Company has not perform any merger.
Company has not performed any questions.
A. Ashoka Viniyoga Ltd.
B. Times Publishing House Ltd.
C. Combine Holding Ltd.
D. Sahu Jain limited
E. Sahujain Services Ltd.
F. Artee Viniyoga Ltd.
A. Ashoka Viniyoga Ltd operates as a publishing company. The Company sells and distributes newspapers.
B. Combine holding ltd. is inolved in Other financial intermediation. This group includes financial intermediation other than that conducted by monetary institutions.
C. Sahu Jain is inolved in Legal, accounting, book-keeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy; market research and public opinion polling; business and management
D. Sahujain Services Ltd. is inolved in Legal, accounting, book-keeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy; market research and public opinion polling; business and management consultancy.
E. It is inolved in Publishing [This group
includes publishing whether or not connected with printing. Publishing involves
financial, technical, artistic, legal and marketing activities, among others
but not predominantly].
|Assets||Amount in Rs. (Crore)|
|Investments (Financials Assets)||3,523.2|
|Other Financial Assets||1.7|
· The India Asset Management Market is expected to reach USD 20 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 14% over the next five years.
Despite the poor economic situation that began in 2020 because of the pandemic, the Indian investment market still managed to close the decade on a noteworthy record. Owing to Covid-19, there has been a swift transformation into a more technology-driven world, leading to soaring investments in various sectors, such as education technology, financial services, and life sciences, over the traditional sectors of private equity (PE)/venture capital (VC) investors such as infrastructure and real estate, among others.
In 2022, the AUM of the Indian mutual fund industry stood at INR 37.22 trillion (USD 449 billion). Although individual investors hold 55% of industry assets, institutional investors account for 45%. Corporates account for 95%, and the rest is divided between Indian and foreign institutions and banks. The net outflows under the FPI route are around INR 852 billion (USD 10.3 billion) as of 15 June 2022, out of which around INR 126 billion (USD 1.52 billion) outflows are in debt.
The company has not achieved any distinctions or honours.
Reg Office: 1st Floor, Express Building, 9-10, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002