Available in Depository:
Available for Investment:
Start Investing in ESL Steel Unlisted Shares, but first you have to read about ESL Steel Revenue Growth by visiting latest research report. Planify is always ready to provide you all latest information on ESL Steel IPO, Pre IPO, Upcoming IPO, Board of directors and everything which you need to know before buying & selling stocks.
Profit After Tax
Iron & Steel
Cashflow - Operations
Cashflow - Financing
Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Return On Equity
The equity shares of the company were delisted from Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) with effects from December, 20, 2018. The equity shares are no longer available for trading on BSE and NSE with an exit price of INR 9.54 per share.
|Funded By||Funding Amount||Date of Investment||Funding Round||Fund Name|
|Electrosteel Casting Limited||₹ 5.23 Cr||23 Feb 2015||3||Private Placement|
|Electrosteel Casting Limited||₹ 222.50 Cr||01 Jul 2014||2||Private Placement|
|Electrosteel Casting Limited||₹ 152 Cr||31 Aug 2012||1||Private Placement|
In June 2018, Vedanta Limited acquired the management control of ESL through the corporate insolvency resolution process initiated for addressing the resolution of non-performing assets of the Indian banking system. Vedanta the whole wholly-owned subsidiary of Vendata Limited, subscribe for the share capital of the company for an aggregate amount of INR 1,805 Cr and provide additional funds aggregating of INR 3,515 Cr by way of debt. Upon implementation of the resolution plan, Vedanta Limited will hold approximately 90% of the paid up share capital of the company. The remaining 10% of the company’s share capital will be held by the company’s existing shareholders and the financial creditors who receive shares in exchange for the debt owed to them. The funds received by the company as debt and equity will be used to fully settle the debts owed to the existing financial creditors of the company, by payment of INR 5,320 Cr.
The company do not have any subsidiary/associate/joint venture company during the year ended March 31, 2021.
The company has set up a green field integrated manufacturing facility, which is currently commissioned at a capacity of 2.5 MT per annum. The facility primarily consists of Sinter Plants, Coke Oven, Blast Furnaces, Oxygen Plant, Basic Oxygen Furnaces, Billet Caster, Wire Rod Mill, Bar Mill, Ductile Iron Pipes Plant and a Power Plant. The company's product range includes Pig Iron, Billets, TMT Bars, Wire Rods and Ductile Iron Pipes which are sold in India as well as overseas.
Total assets of the company as on 31st, March, 2021.
|Particulars||Amount in Rs. Cr.|
|Plant and Equipment||3277|
|Furniture and Fixtures||2|
Reg Office: Vill. Siyaljori, Post - Jogidih, O.P. - Bangaria, P.S. - Chandanyari,Bokaro - 828303, Jharkhand
Frequently Ask Questions