Profit After Tax
Apparel & Accessories
Start up Funding
Cashflow - Operations
Cashflow - Financing
• Eyemyeye Private Limited (eyemyeye), incorporated on September 16, 2021, is involved in manufacturing and selling of eyewear glasses and lenses, intended to enhance one's quality of life by solving vision problems. The company operates via both online and offline mode.
• The company's platform provides a wide range of eyewear from in-house collections and international brands.
• It caters to all age group people with its stylish range of kids eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, computer glasses and reading glasses enabling customers to get a wide range of eyewear collection.
• It has its registered office in Gurugram.
• The company does not have any Joint venture. Further, no companies ceased to be a joint venture of the company during FY22.
Assets as of 31st March 2022
|Amount (in ₹Cr) |
|Property, plant, and Equipment||3.05|
|Other current Financial Assets||4.65|
|Other Non-Current Assets||1.19|
Breakup by Distribution Channel
|1) Optical stores||3) Online stores|
|2) Independent brand showrooms||4) Retail stores|
1) Contact Lenses
Key growth drivers
How D2C players are disrupting the eyewear market
Impact of COVID 19
Key Trends In Technology
Key players in the market
|1) Essilor||4) Fastrack|
|2) Lenskart||5) Oakley|
|3) Titan Eye Plus||6) Polaroid|
|Revenue of the company is estimated to increase at a growth rate of 70.58% from FY22 to FY27||From FY22 to FY27, the company's net profit is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 372%.|
Reg Office: Block A, A-8, Infocity 1, Sector 34, Gurugram, Haryana 122001