If you buy stock_name_auto Unlisted Shares from Planify then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of stock_name_auto Unlisted Shares Instantly?
• 1.You can download the NSDL or CDSL application from google play-store and check. If you want to check whether your stock broker is registered with NSDL or CDSL then check the following procedure.
• By carefully examining the number format of Demat Account we can easily identify whether the stock broker is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
• Demat Account = DP ID + Client ID. (16 Characters )
• "DP ID is the unique identification of the Broker. Every broker gets a unique number from CDSL or NSDL.By carefully examining the number format of Demat Account we can easily identify whether the stock broker is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
• Client ID is the unique identification of the Client. Every client gets this unique number which represents his/her portfolio.
• In CDSL, all these characters are numbers (1234567891234567) first 8 digits are DP ID and next 8 digits are Client Id whereas in NSDL the first two characters are letters which are in accordance with the country that you are from (IN12345678912345), then 6 unique digits for Broker and next 8 digits are client ID.
• CDSL = 12345678(DP ID) and 91234567(Client ID).
• NSDL = IN123456 (DP ID) and 78912345(Client ID).
• Check in brokers application?
• Credit of stock_name_auto Unlisted Shares can be checked in brokers application as well but it takes T+2 days to show the shares.