Mitra Share Price - Financials, Valuation and News
company-image

Unlisted Shares

PHYSICAL

Mitra Essentials

If you are considering investing in Mitra Share Price through Planify, Read this research to get complete analysis about Mitra Unlisted Shares. 


Mitra Pre IPO Detail 

-  Mitra Upcoming IPO Details

-  Expected IPO Date
-  Mitra Business Model
-  Key Ratios
-  Peer Comparisons
-  Complete financial reports (Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Results, Growth, Valuations, Funding Rounds)
-  Latest Mitra News (Articles and Videos)

-  Upcoming and Past Events Details
-  Rating and recommendations for the Company's shares (Whether to Buy/Sell/Hold)
-  Mitra Share Price (Latest market stocks to buy)

Face Value

₹ 10

Total Share

10,600

Total Income

₹ 10.19 undefined

Profit After Tax

₹ ****

P/E

****

Market Capitalisation

₹ 50 Cr

Enterprise Value

₹ ****

Sector

Consumer Staples

Sub-sector

FMCG

Category

Early Revenue

Mitra Growth

Compounded Sales Growth

1 Year

3 Year

4 Year

Compounded Profit Growth

1 Year

3 Year

Return On Equity

2024

2026

2027

Highlights

image
  • Mitra is an FMCG brand, that offers a wide range of products across 10 categories, encompassing more than 40 SKUs involving healthy products too catering to modern needs. The main products include flour, gram flour, oats flour, millet-based products, ready-to-eat meals, instant mixes, etc.  The company is based in Gurgaon and registered on sept 2022

image
  • Mitra currently procures products from two manufacturing plants located in Alwar and Ghaziabad, with a recent agreement signed with a third facility set to open in Nasik, specializing in rice and millet-based products. The company has a wide distribution network in 14 cities, with over 200 distributors, 300 wholesalers, and 4,000 retail touchpoints.
image
  • The brand has a customer retention rate of 74-78%. Presently, 75 %of its sales come from the offline market, and the rest 25% comes from the online market.
image
  • Company is backed by Investments by Top platforms of India like Ah! Ventures, Bestvantage Investments, Soonicorn Ventures and 1000 Unicorns. Also, the company has been selected to appear on Shark Tank India Season 3.
image
  • Mitra is working to solve a real-life problem i.e. providing high-quality products at pocket-friendly prices. As of now in the market either the healthy alternative is available at a higher price or available at a low price with sub-standard quality. 

Traction

error

1.64 Cr

27.13 %

Sales

error

0.11 Cr

22.22 %

Expenses

error

1.5 Cr

29.31 %

COGS

Business Rating

image

Managment

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star
image

Accounting Practice

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star
image

Profatibility

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star
image

Solvency

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star
image

Growth

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star
image

Valuation

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star

Overall Ratings

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star

Recommendation

lock starlock starlock starlock starlock star

Our Team

directorImage

Abhishek Kaushik

( Director )

Speaking on the company's investment plans, Abhishek Kaushik shared, "We look to invest funds in innovation, inventory management, automation, technology, strengthening the omnichannel approach and distribution operations."

Quantity

Invest

, Min. Investment: ₹