Login & Signup
Available in Depository:
Available for Investment:
Profit After Tax
Retail Department Stores
Cashflow - Operations
Cashflow - Financing
Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Return On Equity
About Reliance Retail
Currently, Company has no plan to raise funding through IPO
|Funded By||Funding Amount||Date of Investment||Funding Round||Fund Name|
|Reliance Industries||₹ 5027 Cr||31 Mar 2012||Growth||Private Placement|
Reliance Retail Subsidiaries
Reliance Retail Business Model
Reliance Retail caters to five key consumption baskets –
1) Consumer Electronics : Reliance Retail is India’s largest consumer electronics retailer with an extensive network of 8,600+ stores across 7,000+ towns. Consumer electronic purchase often necessitates a ‘touch and feel’ of the product and in many cases involves demonstration, installation, maintenance and after sales service.
2) Fashion & Lifestyle: Stores across 850+ cities. Reliance Retail operates multiple specialty store concepts with an extensive portfolio of own and partner brands catering to all consumer segments through value, premium, bridge-to-luxury and luxury.
3) Grocery: Reliance Retail is India’s largest grocery retailer and operates multiple store concepts – from neighborhood stores to destination supermarkets and hyperlocal platform JioMart.
4) Pharma Retail: Reliance Retail forayed into pharmacy retail during FY 2020-21. It aims to lead the category by pioneering an omni-channel
pharma strategy encompassing physical stores, digital platform Netmeds.com, and partnerships with connected local pharmacies. This integrated and inclusive offering will enhance accessibility and affordability of medicines for Indian customers
5) Connectivity: Reliance Retail works as the master distributor for Jio connectivity services. The distribution network comprises 8,200+ Jio stores and a vast network of retailers across the country for new customer acquisitions and recharges.
Reliance Retail Revenue Segmentation
Reliance Retail Assets
Reliance Retail Strengths
Reliance Retail Shortcomings
Reliance Retail Opportunities
Reliance Retail Threats
Reg Office: 3rd Floor. Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai- 400002, India