Discover and get info on SBI Cards IPO Stock before buying, selling or Investing - Read our Research report on SBI Cards, check the latest news, valuations and estimated returns.
About the Company:
Incorporated in 1998, SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited is a subsidiary of SBI, India's largest commercial bank in terms of deposits, advances and the number of branches.
Strengths of the Company:
1. 2nd largest credit card issuer in India with a strong track record of growth and profitability.
2. Leading player in open market customer acquisitions using physical and digital channels in India.
3. A well-known promoter in SBI with strong brand recognition.
4. Diversified credit card portfolio and partnerships with leading brands across industries.
Financials of the Company:
1. The company's total income increased at a CAGR of 44.9% between fiscal 2017 and 2019.
2. The revenues from operations have increased at a CAGR of 44.6% during the period.
3. The net profit grew at a CAGR of 52.1% during the period.
SBI currently holds (along with its nominees) 689,927,363 Equity Shares, constituting to 74.00 % of the pre-Offer issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company.
Check the complete Research Report on SBI Cards and keep yourself updated on latest News on SBI Cards at:
For more information Contact us at:
+91 706 55 60002
+91 706 55 60011
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel & Get More Stock Market Investment Tips:
-Pitch deck & Fund Raising for Start-ups
-Life, Health, Car & General Insurance