Discover and get info on Metropolitan Stock Exchange Pre IPO Shares, Unlisted and Delisted Shares Stocks before buying, selling, or Investing - View our Research report on MSEI, check the latest news, valuations, and estimated returns.
About the Company:
-Metropolitan Stock Exchange (MSE) is one of India's eight stock exchanges recognized by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Company was incorporated on 7 October 2008 and begun its operation on 16th Feb 2009, its Headquarter is in Mumbai Maharashtra. It offers an electronic platform for trading in the capital market, futures, and options,
currency derivatives, Interest Rate Futures (IRF), and Debt Market segments.
- MSEIL has two subsidiaries viz. Metropolitan Clearing Corporation of India Ltd (MCCIL) and MCX SX KYC Registration Agency Ltd.
Financials of the Company:
- Revenue of the company is growing at a CAGR of 4.03% Since FY 2016 and shows a growth of 24.4 % from FY 2018 to FY 2019.
- The company’s assets have increased from Rs. 372.79 Cr. in FY 2015 to Rs. 595.31 Cr. in
Want to do Investment?
Come right to us!
- Or Call Us On - (+91) 706-556-0002
-Pitch deck & Fund Raising for Start-ups
-Life, Health, Car & General Insurance