Discover Tata Technologies Limited Pre IPO Shares, Unlisted and De-listed Shares Stocks before buying, selling, or Investing - Check our Research report and video on Tata Technologies Limited for news and estimated returns.
About the Company:
Tata Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of Tata Motors founded in 1989 headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States. Tata Technologies provides services in engineering and design, product development and IT services management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
Strengths of the Company:
1. Tata Technologies leadership team is comprised of a diverse team of globally recognized executives with a combined business experience of 200+ years.
2. The company’s leadership team guides an organization of over 8,500 professionals.
3. The company has inked a pact with China’s FutureMove Automotive to develop connected mobility solutions for
automotive manufacturers in China.
Financials of the Company:
1. Total Assets of the company have been increasing with a CAGR of 3.3%.
2. Operating Revenue has been increasing with a CAGR of 2.5%.
Top shareholder of the company is Tata Motors which hold around 70% of the shares of Tata Technologies.
Check the complete Research Report on Tata Technologies and keep yourself updated on latest News on Tata Technologies at:
For more information Contact us at:
+91 706 55 60002
+91 706 55 60011
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel & Get More Stock Market Investment Tips:
-Pitch deck & Fund Raising for Start-ups
-Life, Health, Car & General Insurance